"Be a Job provider and don´t be Job seeker"
Mentoring: Qualified faculty members along with industry experts are connected with the innovators (students) to walk in the appropriate path of entrepreneurship.
Infrastructure provided from the Institute (as own source) for Pre-Incubation Lab:
For relating the investors to the innovators, communication with Industry Experts to are arranged, so the students are well-versed in the practical implications of the industry in the eco system
Discussion forum will be conducted twice in a month: orientation programme for identifying thrust areas and create awareness to the students.
Training for Students after ideation:
For new Ideation, Market Analysis has been performed with the help of faculties in institute and Industry Experts. If the proposal is suitable for solving the complexities and needed in market conditions, then the seed fund (25 % of implementation cost) will be released from the institute. Then based on the progress, the funds are sanctioned at different levels.
Peer Institution: The nearby institutions and Industries which are having complete incubation facilities were identified to get support by making partnership by MoU
Alumni Network is maintained in our college which can be utilized to guide the innovators and for funding support
Academic Relaxations: Faculty members and students who are participating in regional, national and International level can get sufficient number of on-duties.
Explore IP support- To convert the ideation to patents.
Grants: After improving the KPI, the pre incubation can be improved to have a complete incubation centre within 2 to 3 years by receiving grants with government sectors like MHRD, ATAL
1. Dr. S. K. Senthil Kumar, Professor, Dept of ECE
2. Dr. C. Amuthadevi, Professor, Dept of IT
3. Dr. Balakumar, Professor, Dept of CSE
4. Dr. M. Mercy Theresa, Associate Professor, Dept of ECE
5. Dr. Kavitha, Professor, Dept of Civil Engineering
6. Dr. Janaki Raman, Professor, Dept of Mechanical Engineering
7. Dr. Radhika, Professor, Dept of MBA
8. Mr. Sri Sathrapathy, Alumni
9. Industry Experts from Pyroferus Pvt. Ltd
10. Entrepreneur -Mr.J.Akilas Maryson, THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE CO. LTD
11. Start-up Founders � Chairman and Vice Chairman of PSVPEC